Monday, August 23, 2010

Lust: One of the Seven Deadly Sins

I am unsure how polite dinner conversation turned to the question of hot guys, but somehow it did.  The Black Widow was trying to get The Face to pick a crossover guy, and unable to think of one, she offered several choices for him to chose from.  I am always flustered in these situations because I know there are so many ultra attractive men in Hollywood, but am for some reason never able to recall them off the top of my head.  After everyone left, I did my research and complied my very own list of some pretty attractive men.  I will not call it definitive, for I am sure as soon as I post, someone will point out someone who should have been on the list, but I just did not think of.  Perhaps The Face could even pick someone from my carefully crafted list.


10. Kevin Connolly - Every time I tell people I have a crush on Kevin Connolly, they are like, that guy?  Well, we shall just say I have a bit of a thing for short guys, and he just so happens to be 5'6".





9.  Paul Walker - Dumb as a bag of rocks, but I don't really care.  He doesn't have to say a thing.  Turns out the second thing I am a sucker for is light eyes and his practically glow.  Look at them.  Whew wee....His movies suck, but I could not care less, I would pay to watch him read a book for two hours.  That is assuming he can read.







8.  Jake Gyllenhaal - While The Face already turned down Jake as a possibility, I would be quite remiss to not put him on the list.  He is gorgeous.  While he does not have blue eyes, he does have the third thing that I love, and that is facial hair.  Have you seen him grow the full mountain man beard?  It is slightly this side of amazing.





7.  Channing Tatum - (ahem) I assume I do not need to say more.











6.  Chris Evans - Light eyes, facial hair, and body hair to boot, what is not to love?  Plus, he kinda looks like he would be sensitive, and want to hold my hand and skip in a meadow.





5.  Bradley Cooper - You cannot have a thing for blue eyes and not be in love with Bradley.  Those eyes are so blue, that they can see into your soul.  One look from those pale pools and I am pretty sure I would give him anything he asked for.  Sigh.




4.  Mark Walberg - He wants to father my children, I am just sure of it.











3.  Jonathan Rhys Myers - Gay as the day is long, but I don't care who's team he is playing for.  This must be what it is like for gay guys when they look at Brad Pitt or Justin Timberlake.  They know they can't have them, but then again, even if he was not gay, I probably still could not have him.








2.  Wentworth Miller III - Unfortunately, I think Jonathan Rhys Myers has a better chance of getting with him than I do, but lets just say I did not watch three seasons of "Prison Break" for the amazing plot.









1.  Ryan Reynolds - I am pretty sure this was the moment I fell in love with him.  Muscled bound, over six feet and brown eyed, logic says he should not be my number one, but oh, me oh, my.  I nearly met him when I almost mowed him down in an Austin movie theater.  He was just as attractive then as he is now.  I would take him anyway you slice him.  If he wanted to be friend with benefits, he wanted me to send him off to war and wait for 12 years, he wanted me to be a surrogate mother for him and his barren wife, I don't care.  Plus he was in an X-Men movie, so take his normal hotness and multiply it by the power of nerd.

19 comments:

  1. Matthew Fox? Or were your "matthew fox shirtless" searches too fruitless?

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, I think we need to have a chat about objectifying men...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love channing tatum!.. Lol... He's my 'john'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garrett Hedlund. Sexy mother f'er. When his hair is short though. He's kinda ugly when it's long. kinda...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan Gosling? I'm with you on the rest though! mmhmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul Walker movies sucks? you suck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Viggo Mortensen anyone? Was totally rocking it in LOTR...

    And YES to Ryan Gosling... *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is SAM WORTHINGTON!!!!!! And the dude who played Charles Brandon in The Tudors, good God he is effing hot...Ooo and James Franco! Great list otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love channing i think hes crazy cute and sexy but when i saw this picture i almost burst out laughing whats with the underwear it literally looks like he shat himself

    ReplyDelete
  10. THEY WERE ALL GREAT EXCEPT THAT GROSSLY ADDITION OF BRADLEY COOPER. REPLACEMENT ORDER GOES TO RYAN GOSLING YUM WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. is that thing on channing tatum real??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jake Gyllenhaal does have blue eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  13. And Jonathan Rhys Meyers isn't gay....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hottest guy goes to Channing Tatum. Hands down.
    Sam Worthington is just sexy.
    Chris Evans is just..WOW.
    Ryan Reynolds is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jonathan Rhys Meyers isn't gay, you must be a diesel dyke to have made that mistake

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bradley James!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have a very nice taste in men ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. mark wahlberg.....channing,ryan reynold,bradley cooper!,jake,paul,chris mmmm.....

    ReplyDelete